More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle H Loh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michelle H Loh has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Michelle H Loh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle H Loh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 8
Dr. Michelle Loh helped save my sons life when he was just 5 weeks old. She has been an amazing and compassionate pediatritian and I thank God for her! Her bedside manner is incredibly reassuring and compassionate and she takes educating the parents very seriously. She always told me what tests were being done, why they were looking for, what to expect before and after, and she did a very thorough job of making me understand even complicated medical concepts. She never left us until she knew we understood her and she always stayed a little longer to visit and ease our worries. I love this doctor and so do my children! My son is now 9 and she sees my daughter as well.
We were randomly assigned to Dr. Loh almost 14 years ago when our first daughter was born and she happened to be the pediatrician on duty. We have taken all three of our kids to see her ever since - even though her office is an hour from our house and there is a different doctor not 3 minutes from our house. She always makes us feel like she actually remembers us, which some doctors can't seem to do. Dr. Loh is friendly and has never given me a single reason to doubt her.
I still feel a review is worth giving because even though I don't think she is taking new patients, she does rounds at the LL hospital. Dr. Loh is the best pediatrition I have ever experienced. When my son was sick with Meningitis, she not only gave us the best and most thorough care, she was also a source of strength for me and my family. She shed tears with us, she talked to us in a way we would understand but was not condesending. She went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as she could. She checked in on us even when she was off work. She called me at home to check on my son and how I was doing too! In a fatih-based hospital, I have to say, she was the most Christ like experience of the entire two weeks we were there, and continues to be the reason we stay with Loma Linda. My son adores her and I truly have nothing bad at all to say about her. What was the biggest nightmare as a parent, was also the very situation in which her gifts were portrayed and I came to know an amazing doctor! If your child is in her care, trust that she is giving it her all!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Loh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michelle H Loh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda Pediatrics, 11401 Heacock St Ste 330, Moreno Valley, CA
Dr. Michelle H Loh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.