Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell O Moskowitz
Dr. Mitchell O Moskowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell O Moskowitz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Male Infertility
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
This office is in it only for the money as far as we are concerned. They make an office appointment and take your blood, then you see the doctor, then you have to schedule a CT Scan at a different office & then go back to the doctor a 2nd time for the results. We did this for 18 months & still had no definite diagnosis. We were always told they didn't know if there was a growth or just a hematoma (sp). After 18 months of no definite answers we got really tired of continuing to spend our money on a team that could not give us answers.
Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1987
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Mitchell O Moskowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDallas Urology Associates, 7777 Forest Ln Ste A230, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mitchell O Moskowitz in this video.
Dr. Mitchell O Moskowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.