Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Otahbachi and staff are very polite and prompt, my husband has been seeing Dr. Otahbachi for over 3 years and we have been very pleased with his level of expertise, I can't thank him enough for everything he has done for my husband, he has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to listen to our concerns and needs. He has genuinely made us feel like he really cares about his patients, most Dr.'s come in and out in a flash leaving you with questions but NOT Otahbachi he has a unique gift and love for his profession. I certainly would recommend him to anyone needing his services. Thank you Dr. Otahbachi.
There are no words to express how much my family and I love this man. He has helped me so much and listened to me when nobody else would. He figure out things that nobody else could. He truly cares about his patients and their families and takes time to answer questions and explain everything. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. I adore this man. He is the absolute best at his job, bar none. If you are looking for a cardiologist, look no further.
Dr. O has been so comforting and honest with me about my husband's condition. My husband will be Dr. O patient for many years now and I am grateful for Dr. O's wisdom, honesty and openness. He takes time with us and answers all our questions. We never feel rushed when with him. He is sincere and listens to our concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1996
Texas Tech University At Lubbock
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi in this video.
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.