Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohsen R Naassana
Dr. Mohsen R Naassana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Naassana is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester. Dr. Naassana has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohsen R Naassana has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I switched to Dr. Nassana after having some bad experience other places. He attended to my every medical/prenatal need. He staff is polite and consistent. He delivered all of my children and on my last child him and his staff saved my life after I had a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in my lungs). I would refer him to anyone. He is a great doctor!
I've been doing my pre-natal with him after changing doctors when I was 5 months pregnant and I am really happy that I changed and went with him. The difference is night and day; he is happy to see me, thorough in the examination, he lets patients call his cellphone in case of an emergency, good bed side manners and many years or experience. He will be the one delivering my babe and not a random doc I've never seen, on a bigger practice. In addition, his staff is friendly and courteous. He was recommended by 2 co-workers that had him deliver all of their children -- that says a lot. Overall I am happy so far, in 2 weeks I will have my baby.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Naassana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1975
Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Dr. Mohsen R Naassana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMohsen Raymond Naassana Md, 484 White Spruce Blvd, Rochester, NY
Dr. Mohsen R Naassana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.