Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monica P Moreno has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 11
She might be good with diabetes, but if you have a thyroid problem I would go somewhere else. It would be worth your while to drive to Salt Lake City or Las Vegas to find an endocrinologist that is not too busy to care for her patients and that will try to make you feel better. She does not follow up and dismisses your issues. You deserve better!
Dr. Moreno did review all my previous records, blood work, and diagnosis. I felt like she spent a good amount of time with me. Unfortunately, Dr. Moreno does not support the use of Natural Dessicated Thyroid (NDT) medication. She does not appear to know how to dose the medication or interpret the correlating TSH, T4, and T3 when taking the medication. As I am currently taking NDT, I believe I have been inaccurately diagnosed.
Dr. Moreno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Monica P Moreno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIhc Health Services Inc, 346 E 600 S, Saint George, UT
Dr. Monica P Moreno is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint George, UT.