More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman MD
Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reisterstown, MD. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
A A Great DoctorGreat Pediatrician who listens and cares
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman - Posted on November 1st, 2011
Dr. Nancy is the Best. Works with parents to ease their anxiety. Loves her patients. Listens to parents concerns.Explains her resons for a diagnosis. the children love her. never have seen a child crying cause they didn't want to see the doctor.Yes, you do have to wait sometimes but that is the case with all great pediatricians who want all parent questions answered. The children tell me "I don't feel welland I need to see Dr. Nancy"
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman - Posted on November 16th, 2009
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS HEALTH CENTER, 106 Business Center Dr, Reisterstown, MD
Dr. Nancy R Aycock-Walman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reisterstown, MD.