The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Navid M Ziran
Dr. Navid M Ziran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Marina Del Rey, CA and Santa Monica, CA . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ziran has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Navid M Ziran has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Navid M Ziran has the following 9 expertise
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Forearm Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hand Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Dr. Navid M Ziran has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Navid M Ziran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My experience with Dr. Ziran could not have been more positive. I felt confident in his knowledge and appreciated his caring, thoughtful manner. I did not feel rushed and liked the way he asked probing questions. If I had to choose one word to describe my feeling about Dr. Ziran, it would be trust. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!
I found Dr. Ziran to be very talented, a great orthopedic surgeon, I highly recommend him
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Navid M Ziran accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Navid M Ziran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.