Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas A King has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 22
Loved the care and expertise I was given by Dr King. Highly knowledgable and informative. He doesn't sugarcoat the situation and let's you know in detail what to expect. He has always followed up my concerns pre and post op. I will always chose him to do my surgeries and/or families of need be. Thanks for putting me back together perfectly!
This man should resign immediately for multiple reasons: he egregiously discredits his profession because of his disdain for his elderly patients; he is grossly arrogant and lords over the Arroyo Grande medical community and it's citizens like a tyrant, knowing he's all we've got, pretty much; his bedside manner, especially towards his elderly patients, is patronizing, mean-spirited, and haughty; most egregiously, he gets away with providing absolutely no after-care or follow up after he "cuts 'em and leaves 'em - then he charges the insurance companies, stating that he has visited the latter patients jn the hospitals and rehab centers - totally fraud!! I am an experienced nurse, and I am so angry at his treatment of patients, I want to slap his arrogant face.!!!!
Awesome surgeon. Truly blessed with talent. His major problem is his after care. It doesnt exist. I was a patient of his and granted im happy with the fact i still have my leg i saw him only once after i was released from the hospital. It is 19 mo later now and i still have an open wound on my lwg and he still hasnt seen me for it. He needs a better balance
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Nicholas A King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas A King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arroyo Grande, CA.