Dr. Nicholas Midis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Midis?

Great foot/ankle surgeon. Highly recommend.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I am a 63 yr. old female who developed severe ankle pain, swelling and a calcium growth on the rear of my heel over a 6 month period. Learned it was Haglunds disease and needed immediate surgery. Dr. Midis took a lot of time explaining what was wrong and provided details about the 3 hour surgery and 12 to 18 month recovery period.

former patient

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I wrote a review in Dec of 2015 and erroneously reported only 3 stars. Dr Midis and his PA Derek, get 5 stars. I would give them 10 if I could.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Excellent surgeon. He operated on my foot twice after a lawn mower accident. Best foot an ankle doc on the east coast.

A Grateful Patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr Midis had to do a complex repair of my heel and foot. It was well done and he/his staff were readily available for follow up and questions

Absolutely horrible!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I had to have 3 operations just to get my ankle right.This was blatant malpractive because my incision opened back up, received a staph infection, had anothe roperation to clear that out and then a 3rd to perform reconstructive surgery and the Dr.'s response was "Wow, this never happened to me before!" Please stay clear of this doctor!

Avoid this Office

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Unless you are right on the minue for your appointment don't bother with this office. I drove up from NC, hit horrible weather, was 20 minutes late ( I called in the 20 mph crawl on 64), was told to come on by the staff, only to find out Dr. Midis had already taken the next patient and I was told I could not be seen. I offered to wait and be the last patient of the day. No. I offered to come the next day I as I had a hotel room. No. So, no, I won't recommend this facility to anyone, ever.

Did not figure out the problem.....said he could not help my daughter.

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Overall, nice Dr. but when asked what he could do for her problem, he said there was nothing. She has very little Range of Motion in her one ankle, from previous injury. Really didnt take time to show pictures of MRI, and explain old injury. Felt rushed. After fact, i figured out he probably didnt want to see her anymore b/c our insurance doesnt pay enough. Wish he hadnt wasted our time. He could at least have recommended someone who could help her. NOT a good Dr. for Sports injury, in my opinion. I felt rushed and not informed. Left having to find another Dr. recommendation. Nice gentleman, however we didnt need nice, we needed answers for how to help her get better!

Posted on May 10th, 2017