Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicolas A Wieder has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Nicolas A Wieder has the following 7 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Acute Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Nicolas A Wieder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
After many days of in-depth research I am unable to find anything anywhere that he is certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM) and/or a psychiatrist certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN). Therefore, he has no education, experience, or the requisite knowledge or skills to provide prevention, screening, intervention, and treatment for substance use and addiction. A D.O. doctor supposedly treats the entire body. Osteopathic medicine focuses on the whole person, the relationship of the body’s nerves, muscles, bones and organs, and the body’s innate ability to heal itself. However it has nothing to do with addiction. For this reason I would not choose Dr. Wieder as a Pain management doctor as he has no knowledge of how to titrate any person off their medications. He does not care for MY entire body and the requirements that 2 other specialty doctors have advised me that I need my 19th, 20th, 21st and possibly 22nd and 23rd surgeries on several major joints. During my office visit he completely disregarded all my previous surgeries and the future ones that I've told I need. Dr. Wieder is not what he seems.
At first I didn't know what to expect. He seemed serious. As I told my story though it was clear he ws listening to me. He put me at ease with his humor. I like a dry sense of humor. IN the end he helped me understand exactly what was happening to me. Also, he had a great touch with the procedure he gave me. I felt almost nothing at all. I'm glad I don't have to see him again because that would mean that I am in pain, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nicolas A Wieder in this video.
Dr. Nicolas A Wieder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.