- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nikki T Hughes has 3 locations
Dr. Nikki T Hughes has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nikki T Hughes has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nikki T Hughes Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Nikki T Hughes
Dr. Hughes joined North Atlanta Primary Care in 2014, she works out of the Cumming location. Dr. Hughes was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. She completed her undergraduate degree at Clemson University. Dr. Hughes is a big Clemson Tigers fan! She completed her residency at the Medical University of South Carolina. Some of her areas of medical interest include Womenâ€™s Health. Dr. Hughes is active member of many organizations some of which include the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association.