The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nikolaj N Wolfson has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nikolaj N Wolfson has the following 6 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 4 of 7
Dr. Wolfson is extremely professional, caring and gentle. He gives patients all the time they need to ask questions and express concerns. He is very conservative about the use of surgical correction for the problem, which is rare (most surgeons are eager to do their surgery). Mom needed a hip replacement and the experience was quite smooth from beginning to end. The office is quite busy and the staff are a little overwhelmed/frazzled, but still very helpful and ultimately they get the job done. I highly recommend this MD and this practice.
GREAT Orthopedic surgeon. Look no further. My son broke his clavicle playing football. Needless to say he was in lots of pain and not very compliant with his home care. He saw Dr. Nik Wolfson on his second visit. Dr. Wolfson has great bedside manners, very personable, attentive and patient. Later i found out that he is considered one of the best Ortho surgeon, he was chosen to go Haiti to operate. I completely trust him as a doctor.
I had massive pains in my left knee to the point where it became difficult to walk. Was refered to Dr. Worlfson by a friend and was really happy with my visit. Made an appointment with just a few days notice, the wait wasn't bad at all (about 10 minutes, basically just enough time to get the paperwork filled out). The Dr. was very attentive, examined me and then sent for the knee MRI to the lab in the hospital building next door.Dr. Wolfson called me the same night with the results! Basically, the knee was overworked and I needed to take it easy. I saw him again a few days later for a shot into the knee and that was basically it. The pain is gone and I hope to never see the doc again ;-)
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.