Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nitin N Bhatia has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 54
Doctor Bhatia and his team has been treating me for 5 years now, they all feel like part of my family. When you are in constant back pain it's hard to be positive about anything, and even more Difficult to trust a surgeon. I have never met a surgeon that it only is one of the top in the country but also has thee best bed side manors and has a heart of gold. His PA Floricia is such a wonderful, smart, loyal, beautiful in and out, hard working Angel. I have emailed her I'm sure at least 100 times in the last 5 years and she has always returned my email within a few hours, Doctor Bhatia has as well. I had a fusion surgery on my L5-S1 a few years ago and then a year later Doctor Bhatia removes my bolts and screws from the fusion since they were causing me so much pain. Stop looking and book with Doctor Bhatia and his amazing team, you won't regret it!!!! Just so you know it does take a while to get in to see him, yes he's that good and he is usually 30 minutes late But there is a reason for that, he spends a lot of time with each patient to really understand and figure out what is going on with you. So please be patient and know you are in wonderful hands!
I had an excellent outcome from C-spine surgery. The Doctor was courteous and kind and I am a difficult fearful patient. He was very patient. His staff is not always knowledgeable and can sometime seem uncaring. Followup care is scheduled by his staff. As long as you do not defer from their schedule, everything goes fine. His staff leaves something to be desired, but the doctor is excellent.
I've been going to Doctor Bhatia for a few years now, hands down one of the most passionate, considerate, extremely dedicated surgeons I have encountered. He is a brilliant man which is I portent but then add the best bed side manors, perfect doctor. When I first met up with Bhatia a few years ago he said I wasn't ready for a fusion lumbar and I would know when I was. I appreciated the fact he just didn't try to cut me open unless. He really thought I needed it. A year ago I was bone on bone and we both agreed it was time. It was a long recovery but having him by my side and his oh so amazing PA, Floricia has all been worth it. They both treat you like there are no other patients and you are it. I hifelt recommend him and his team. UCI is a wonderful hospital with great nurses and wonderful care.
I have to be honest, I've been a patient of Dr Bhatia since 2009. He was my second opinion at that time. I've seen some of the negative reviews but I've only seen an amazing side of this doctor. To be fair I go to the Costa Mesa office and make my appointment the first of the day so I haven't experienced wait times. The UCI/Orange Clinic usually has a significant wait and it isn't a fancy place. He is an amazing Dr with an amazing bedside manner. He has done surgery on my lower back twice, it isn't fun but he has helped my pain tremendously. But I agree, it is always a good idea to get a second opinion. The UCI Hospital is amazing.
Doctor Bhatia is incredibly smart, conservative , very friendly and excellent at what he does. I just had a L5-S1 fusion and cyst at Douglas Hospital UCI for 5 days. I went to 4 doctors before I decided this is where I belonged. This was a four year battle with non stop back pain. I had degenerative disc disease in my early 30's. They said my disc looked like an. 80 year old disc. I tried everything from PT, injections, nerve burning, anti inflammatory diet, Pilates I even purchased a reformer machine , acupuncture, meds and finally couldn't stand the pain anymore. Two years ago I went to see Doctor Bhatia and he didn't think I was ready yet, I was still pretty active even though I had pain and I had young boys at home that really needed their momma. So mid Feb two years later the pain got worse and I couldn't stand it anymore I went back to Doctor Bhatias office. Even though it had been two years he treated me like we were friends, he listened to me, he answered all my questions and my new MRI showed I was bone on bone and it was time to have an L5-S1 fusion. Don't look anymore, go see Bhatia he is so worth it!!!! Oh and I love love love his PA Floricia, she is so sweet and caring. I adore her. She always gets back to my emails right away and really does care about me which is humbling .
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Nitin N Bhatia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nitin N Bhatia in this video.
Dr. Nitin N Bhatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.