Have you seen Dr. Nomen Azeem?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Non-listening doctor

He is abrupt and does not listen to the patient. I would not give him even one star.

Excellent kind patient Doctor

Pain Relief

I've had back and hip pain for years and have had moderate success in the past. Dr. Azeem and I discussed several modes of treatment as well as the pros and cons of each. Dr. Azeem suggested a caudal steroid injection. I requested a local anesthetic. I had 90% improvement immediately and within 7 days, I was pain free. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Dr. Azeem has been professional, caring, and thorough. After struggling with sciatica and back pain for months, he was able to determine the the best course of action. He did a transformational epidural steroid injection and my pain has improved 80%. I'm now starting physical therapy and hope to see continued improvement. I can't say enough positive things about him. He and his staff have been great (Jenny in particular).

Cervical arthritis

Very capable doctor. Spent time with me, examining my neck. Performed 2 cervical ablations which have relieved my pain. Can't thank him enough!

Dr. Azeem's expertise resolved months of pain for me. His time spent in an attempt to explain my condition and answer all my questions was well appreciated. I would definitely highly recommend him .

Dr. Nomen Azeem is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sebring, FL.