Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norman B Seltzer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Norman B Seltzer has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Norman B Seltzer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Norman B Seltzer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I was hurt in a auto accident late last year I was sent to Dr. Seltzer who never once touched me or asked me how i was feeling. I have a serious injury and am in alot of pain He referred me to physcial therapy right after the injury.. which the doctors who are treating me now say was not the right step i was way too hurt and that only made it worse .. I told him how hurt i was he acted like i was making it all up. I had a emg now with my current doctor and they found nerve damage which is the source of most of the tremendous pain I am in.. I would never send any one to this doctor he is cold and unfeeling and doesnt follow up with his patients either
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Norman B Seltzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHalifax Orthopaedic Clinic, 614 N Peninsula Dr, Daytona Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norman B Seltzer in this video.
Dr. Norman B Seltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.