Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norman Sveilich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Norman Sveilich has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Norman Sveilich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Norman Sveilich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
The booking of the appointment was seamless. The positive ends there. Although his diagnosis was accurate, he did not spend enough time explaining the cause and effect of the treatment. Nor did he advise me of all the possible remedies. He spent 2 mins with me before having me on the table for a cortisone injection without explaining what the use is and how i should feel afterwards. He then charged me $350 for ONLY the ultrasound needed during the injection ( avg cost is $112, granted that was for 2012 but 2013 should not be more than double!). Granted it was my responsibility to check how much his office charges for the treatments, however i had estimated my cost before the visit and estimated the cost to be fully if not mostly covered by my insurance. I received two phone calls to remind me that i had a payment due not covered by insurance. when i mentioned i did not agree with the charges the staff on the phone threatened to report me to the creditors if i dont pay. I ultimately paid the bill few months later because i did not get any cooperation from them. i advise you do your research very well before choosing this doctor.
Dr. Sveilich explained my condition in plain English, and helped me to understand not only what the surgery was buy why it was needed. The procedure changed my life and gave me back a mobility that I had not had in many years. I had a total hip replacement, at the age of 40. He helped me with my rehabilitation and made sure that I was prepared for the new life ahead! I cannot recommend with a higher recommendation.
Dr. Sveilich is an excellent diagnostician! I have seen him for three different complaints and each time his initial diagnosis was confirmed by MRI's.
Dr. Sveilich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Norman Sveilich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew York Osteoporosis Ortho Associates, 14930 88th St, Howard Beach, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norman Sveilich in this video.
Dr. Norman Sveilich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Howard Beach, NY.