Dr. Oded A Preis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oded A Preis?

We LOVE DR. PREIS !!

Dr. Preis was not my initial pediatrician but he was the doctor that checked and released my twins from the hospital. After a few weeks home my twins developed asthma and the pediatrician i was using had them on all sorts of medicine. i searched out dr preis and have been using him ever since. i love that i can call him and explain what is going on with the girls and he would tell me over the phone what i needed to do or if i should bring them in. (that was no easy task with infant twins by yourself). even after we moved to long island we continued seeing dr preis. After we moved upstate we still used him for two years before finally finding a dr up here. Four years later i find myself going back to him. Would never change if i didn't have to !!!!

I used him for my 4 older kids and now his is taking care of the next generation.

Best pediatrician ever. Diagnosis are incredible

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr. Preis has been our son's physician for the past 12 years. He is an amazing doctor, spectacular individual, very intelligent person, an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Preis is very friendly and our son always looks forward to seeing him. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Preis in our lives.

I SWITCH HIM,BECAUSE...

NEVER WASH HIS HANDS or USE GLOVES AFTER PREVIOUS SICK KIDS and my son was infected 3 times - came with eye problem,left with virus.EVEN I ASK HIM TO WASH HANDS before he touch my son - HE IGNORES ME and told me DO NOT BE CRAZY.Very nice answer from a doctor who should know how the infection spreads.THE STAFF IS RUDE - only one person there is nice,all other show their attitude to parents.So i switch that terrible office.

THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN AND THE BEST HUMAN BEING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, love, love Dr. Preis... Most importantly, my son adores him and wants to become a pediatrician just like Dr. Preis. To us, Dr. Preis is the one and only, he truly is the best.

Doc is good, but not his stuff (read my comments)

Except those two older ladies at reception, all other younger employees at the reception are rude.Waiting time in most cases is horrible (around 1hr). Doctor is okay - if your child is healthy you only visit him for vaccinations,they all have a template answer - "That's okay" or "It is normal" for your concerns. So, I don't bother myself by bringing my child to him most of the time, Unless I see that my child needs it a prescription. For the rest, I can't say that he is accurate with diagnosing problems because my child doesn't have any problems.

An Amazing Pediatrician!!!

Dr Preis is the probably the most experienced doctor in brooklyn! he has seen it all!! anyone who complains about him is lying!! he has the most patience you will find anywhere!!! he is very good at asessing and treting complex condions including stomach disorders.

he misdiagnosis my son with inflammatory bowel disease....his diagnosis was delay for a year because dr. was negligent!