Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adeniyi O Odugbesan has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Adeniyi O Odugbesan has the following 15 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Adeniyi O Odugbesan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I would not recommend A. Ola Odugbesan. He saw my wife for a partially calcificatied (greater chance it could be cancer) thyroid nodule. He didn't listen to her or what she was saying, she request to be checked for cancer because of it being calcificatied and he said no its not cancer, her lympnodes on the right side of her neck were swollen, she's having trouble swallowing, she's gained weight, but he never listened to anything she said. He didn't even get new blood work ( hers is over a month old not even basic blood work) or new ultrasound done. We went to an oncologist and they found another nodule. I'm highly upset at the way she was treated and he was very unprofessional telling her some things and we will be finding another endocrinologist and not recommending him to no one
This doctor is nice, but reluctant to give you diagnoses, though you already know what your diagnoses are. He seems to be less worried about your health even though there is a strong family background of similar medical problems. The assistant us horrible bad attitude enough said! The wait to get your medical copies is TERRIBLE then they give you attitude for asking for them!!!!! They need a new office phone system no one should need to leave a message for a return call of any nature. Terrible attitudes in this office
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adeniyi O Odugbesan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adeniyi O Odugbesan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.