Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oletha R Minto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Oletha R Minto has the following 18 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Laser Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pap Smear
Dr. Oletha R Minto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I am currently 9 months pregnant and seeing Dr. Minto and I would recommend anyone who is considering doing the same to keep looking for a doctor. I hadn't met her until I was 37 weeks and even then she just came in took my measurements, did the exam and walked out. I had to ask the nurse if she was my doctor. Then I couldn't eat for over a week, was having severe nausea and vomiting and couldn't go to the bathroom and she suggested that it was heart burn and to take zantac. I had to go to a different hospital to actually get assistance with the problem. Now i'm having so many complications I've had to go to the hospital three times in the last week,, i'm 38 weeks and four days, contractions are two minutes apart, i'm 4 cm dilated, having very shallow breathing and extreme pain and she keeps saying she cant do anything till i'm 41 weeks. I would not recommend this doctor what so ever.
I love dr.Minto. oh so much... I would give her high recommendations to anyone who asked... she has been by my side for 2 healthy deliveries and a miscarriage and I am very thankful to have a doc that cares and is so passionate about her work and patients. Unfortunately I have to search for another doctor bc I am relocating...
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Minto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Oletha R Minto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAiken Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 410 University Pkwy Ste 1550, Aiken, SC
Dr. Oletha R Minto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.