Dr. Omid A Lesani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omid A Lesani?

There just are NO words ..

As I stated..."There are just no words" that will ever be adequate to express my eternal gratitude to Dr. Lesani and his partner Dr. Gorbachinsky. I trusted them with my life and future ...and in my humble opinion there is something outside synthetic medical knowledge that led me to them. Dr. Lesani and his skills in robotic assisted prostate surgery are nothing short of miraculous. He not only has earned my trust and extended my life...I do believe he has earned his wings many times over with the lives he continues to improve and save. Thanks a million plus Doctor. Channing Brown-56 years young- Las Vegas, NV.

So glad we went to Dr. Lesani

My husband and I had horribly unprofessional experience with another urologist in Las Vegas. Dr. Lesani is a man of few words and soft spoken, but he is a fine practitioner and I would recommend him to any man with prostate issues. His office staff are very sweet, too.

RUN DONT WALK TO THIS DOCTOR. HAS NO COMPASION NO PATIENCE- NO BED SIDE MANOR SURGERY DID NOT GO GOOD

Excellent Highly Skilled Robot Surgeon

Dr. Lesani diagnosed my condition and presented his findings in plain English for y understanding. Showed me test result and provided me visual evidence from my CAT scan with contrast. End result was the understanding why my right kidney must be removed. The surgical process was quick and required only one night in the hospital. No pain, no drain tubes/bulbs, only has a few 1/2 incisions where he used his robotic equipment, and a 4 inch incision above my belly button held together with staples. Had NO ill affects of the surgery nor the loss of my organ. Some times wonder if actually did anything .. knowingly he had. Follow up appointment was only the removal of the staples and an appointment to see him again in 3 months. Very personable doctor with unimaginable talent towards his profession. I would highly recommend this surgeon as the need calls for a condition similar to mine. Thank you for taking the time to read my review and I know your results will be the same as mine with similar conditions.

Bladder Tumors

Dr Lesani is a great physician. I went to see him for blood in my urine. He found I had a bladder tumor. He operated soon after. He didnt find the second one until he was in surgery. Thank God they were benign. I am very glad I seen Dr Lesani. He know his stuff. He knew they were benign before the biopsy results came back. Im so glad my pcp referred me to him.

Best surgeon a person could ask for

Dr. Lesani is professional and an expert in his field. He played a major part in healing my body and did so without me experiencing any pain throughout my recovery. I never had to take any pain meds when sent home the day following my surgery. Pain and pain meds were major concerns of mine and he made sure they were completely addressed. I would entrust my health needs to Dr. Lesani again, and again. I will refer him to everyone I know that is in need of an excellent surgeon along with sharing my experience with Dr. Lesani. Thanks Doc for your sense of humor, great work, professionalism, and the part you played in restoring my health. God Bless.

Worst physician I have had the misfortune of seeing

Spent 1-2 hours in waiting room with every appointment. Saw Lesani for maybe ten minutes of watching him type incorrect information into my records. Then handed a prescription for a medication I am allergic to. When questioned, I was rudely informed "this is what you've been taking since your surgery" . I informed him that was not so. His reply....must have looked at it wrong. Arrogant, uncaring, rushed, reckless.

I would recommend Dr. Lesani to anyone who asked me about a urologist in the Las Vegas, Nevada community. He did repair work that another Dr. (who has since left Las Vegas) did several years ago. I've had no blood clotting problems as I had had from the original surgery.

Best Urologist Around

I absolutely love Dr. Lesani and refer him to everyone! I have had 2 surgeries and 2 in-office procedures under Dr. Lesani. I have to say I will NEVER go to another urologist! I don't care if I ever move away, I am flying or driving back to see him. He is very thorough in explaining what he will be doing and what to expect. There were several times I was scared and apprehensive leading up to a procedure, but he was always able to calm my nerves. He took great care of me post-op both times. He has also ALWAYS gotten me in last minute when complications arose (nothing major -- severe nausea after the first surgery and my body was rejecting my stent). When my body did reject the stent, he removed it immediately in office! It was almost instant relief! He knew I was miserable via phone conversations and suspected that was what was happening, got me in last minute, confirmed that was what was happening, and removed it same day. Please, please, please do yourself a favor and go to Dr. Lesani! You won't regret anything!!!!

Thank you DR. LESANI

It has been a little over 2 weeks since I had robotic surgery to remove my left kidney, performed by Dr. LESANI. The entire operation and recovery period has been painless. I never had any pain! unbelievable! He has set up a follow up monitoring program for me. He is supported by a very friendly and efficient staff. I wish everyone could be as lucky as I was to have the best Surgeon in Las Vegas.

Dr. Lesani is the best. I trust him completely. Prior to surgery (robotic assisted prostatectomy) he explained everything, ordered all necessary tests, and answered all my questions in a way that was easy for me to understand. I was in and out of the hospital in 2 days - no prescription pain meds needed at home for recovery. Had follow-up office visit and again he took the time to answer all my questions thorougly. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

The worst doctor i have ever seen.

I went to see almost one year ago , he came to the room to do test and after the test he just left room without talking to me! not even one word , it was so crazy, i could not believe what actually happened ,i had to put my pants on and went look for him in the hallway , i had absolutely no idea what is wrong with , he did NOT sit down for few minutes to talk to me and tell me what is wrong with me , he just left the room, it is totally unacceptable, because he did not communicate with me and did not tell me what is wrong with me i end up having major health problem now, but if that day he tell me what is wrong with me i would have all the problem i have now.... stay away from him.... something is very wrong.