Bad Customer Service

While Dr Lesani was good I wanted to update my review based on his staff and phone system. I had to do 2 follow up tests at Quest to confirm my procedure was successful. The first time I called 3 times and finally got someone to provide me my results. The second time is becoming challenging. I have now made 4 phone calls which have transferred me to voicemail and left 2 messages with no callback. I can't confirm my procedure was successful until I get my results. I can only assume at this point I am no longer a patient so I am an afterthought to this doctor and his staff. Keep this in mind when you are thinking about visiting this doctor!

DR. LESANI IS A TOTAL JERK!!!

He was on call for my husband’s regular urologist. My husband had procedure 7 days prior and was throwing up. Discharge instructions said to call doctor immediately. When answering service had to call him a 2nd time, he finally got on phone. After reviewing my husband’s symptoms, Dr. Lesani’s comment was, “WHY DID YOU CALL ME?”

botched surgery

and then he left us in the cold. had to search for another doctor to undo his bad surgery

Very professional excellent service

Stay away from this doctor his only interest money

VERY BAD DOCTOR WHO ABANDED US BECAUSE OF A BOTCH SURGERY

Poor urologiest

Very rude, poor people skills. Both times had to wait an hour plus. Went in for bladder cancer treatment, he did a scope of my bladder, and said everything looked good. Told him I was there for treatment and he said my bladder was clear and come back in three months. My first Urologist referred me to him for the treatment. So I went back to her and she said I did need the treatment and referred to someone else. Thank God

A Great Urologist!

I've been having issues with kidney stones but Dr. Lesani has been successfully using Lithotripsy to break them up so I can pass them.

There just are NO words ..

As I stated..."There are just no words" that will ever be adequate to express my eternal gratitude to Dr. Lesani and his partner Dr. Gorbachinsky. I trusted them with my life and future ...and in my humble opinion there is something outside synthetic medical knowledge that led me to them. Dr. Lesani and his skills in robotic assisted prostate surgery are nothing short of miraculous. He not only has earned my trust and extended my life...I do believe he has earned his wings many times over with the lives he continues to improve and save. Thanks a million plus Doctor. Channing Brown-56 years young- Las Vegas, NV.

So glad we went to Dr. Lesani

My husband and I had horribly unprofessional experience with another urologist in Las Vegas. Dr. Lesani is a man of few words and soft spoken, but he is a fine practitioner and I would recommend him to any man with prostate issues. His office staff are very sweet, too.

Dr. Omid A Lesani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.