Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick P Bunyi
Dr. Patrick P Bunyi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bunyi is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches, UF Health Jacksonville and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. Dr. Bunyi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick P Bunyi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patrick P Bunyi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 45
I MET Dr.Bunyi escorting another client to his office,and just seeing how he treated her,made me know that I needed to change my former docter to a docter that has given me nothing but the BEST!!! 6 years has gone by and i am still alive!! i have had many health issues,a quaudruple by-pass and Stage 4 Liver Canceras well as Chronic Pain!! He is one of the best MD's here in Jacksonville florida!!Amen!
You may have to wait a little while to be seen, but that is because Dr. Bunyi will not be rushed. While you are with him, you are the most important patient in the world, and when it's the next patient's turn, he will become the most important patient in the world. He and his staff are wonderful. It's like a big family who has taken us in. He really CARES. You are not a name and account number allotted 10-15 minutes like the big office we left to come to him. What other doctor will call you at home to see how you are doing, or make special accommodations to see you even when you don't have an appointment today? He comes highly recommended by this family and we wouldn't think of going anywhere else. He is a reminder of medicine in years gone by when the doctor was a community member and got to know all his patients on a more personal level.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bunyi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Patrick P Bunyi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatrick P Bunyi Md, 7307 N Main St, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick P Bunyi in this video.
Dr. Patrick P Bunyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.