Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick G Convery
Dr. Patrick G Convery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willoughby, OH, with another office in Mentor, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Convery is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Tripoint Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick G Convery has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Patrick G Convery has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Back Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Patrick G Convery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
While I did have to wait a long time to see Dr. Covery, waiting was very pleasant. All the patients in the waiting room, the staff, & the doctor seemed to have a personal relationship. When it was my time to see him, he took time with me to explain my Xrays and then discuss treatments. He is the only doctor in the office & I believe he spends plenty of time on everyone. No one likes to wait, but I was satisfied with my appointment.
The ER gives you this Dr. when seen in ER. Do not go to this Dr. Very unprofessional introduced himself the two times I seen him as if I was a new patient. Did not have enough sense to look at my chart before addressing me, had he done that he would have remembered who I was and focused on why I was there. Seek any other Dr. Still in pain going to other Dr. Time wasted and surgery may be my only option now.
Dr. Convery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Patrick G Convery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick G Convery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willoughby, OH.