Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul R Fassler
Dr. Paul R Fassler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Fassler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul R Fassler has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Terrible bedside manner and full of arrogance. Seems a little judgmental of people who are Workman's Comp. patients. He's there to treat and not express personal opinion. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Fassler to anyone. I would not feel comfortable letting him operate if I were under anesthesia. Also, when making first initial appointment, staff was rude and almost seemed as if she were looking for a fight. It was very close to an argument breaking out. Office staff is also arrogant and rude except for the receptionist. Very unpleasant place.
I couldn't have had a better experience. Everyone was professional, friendly & timely. I received excellent care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Paul R Fassler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul R Fassler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.