Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul B Rahill has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 71
First appointment was okay. Went and got the additional X-Ray he ordered. At second appointment he brought it to me un pened and told me it was the same thing my prime diagnosed and would refer me to Spinal Diagnostics and Pain Management. After calling for more than three weeks to both, no answer from either.
Dr. Rahill is a no nonsense, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He tells you what is wrong and how he's going to fix it. Then he does it with the utmost care and precision. I had ACL reconstruction surgery with meniscus tear repair. The resulting stiches were the best I have ever seen. There will be little to no scaring. And my recovery is going very well with physical therapy due to the excellent work he did in surgery. Dr. Rahill came highly recommended by a friend and I would recommend him enthusiastically to anyone needing knee surgery of any kind.
Aspen Foundation Sports Medicine
Dr. Paul B Rahill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Kaiser Permanente
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul B Rahill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.