- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Salinas has 2 locations
Dr. Paul Salinas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul Salinas has the following 12 expertise
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumor
- Spinal Manipulation
- Brain Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Paul Salinas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul Salinas
A spine fellowship-trained neurosurgeon, Dr. Paul Salinas is proficient in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques for the relief of back and neck pain. His areas of interest include minimally invasive and complex spine surgery with a specialization in the treatment of degenerative disc disease, spinal tumors, and spinal deformity. He also specializes in the treatment of cranial disorders, including brain tumors. Dr. Salinas is a native of Dallas and returns to the area after spending a year training at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas in 2005 and after completing a spine fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California in 2009.