Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul S Zamostien has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Z is not my normal doctor, but I scheduled an emergency appointment as he was the only doctor with the quickest availability (over one month). I described to him my problems and showed him where I was in pain. He looked at me for no more than 120 seconds (and that's being generous) when he said "OK, put your clothes on and meet me in my office". Feeling abruptly confused, I followed directions. He told me there is nothing wrong with me. I immediately burst into tears and told him that I have a terrible pain and begged for him to examine me again or run some kind of test. He continued to mock me and said "What do you expect me to do? Throw you on a table and start operating or just prescribe you some drugs? I don't know what to tell you, I don't know what the problem is, I guess I'm just not smart enough. There are a lot of other smarter doctors out there who might be able to help you, but I don't know what to tell you". He was extremely unprofessional and I am reporting him to his superiors. I do not recommend him. EVER.
I have been a patient of Dr. Zamostien's for 25 years and will not go anywhere else. He has the best bedside manner and takes the time to talk to you about whatever is on your mind without feeling like he is trying to rush you along and get to the next patient. My daughter that he delivered 22 years ago is a patient of his as well. Isn't that weird! I dread the day he retires, but will be very happy for him at the same time.
dr zamostien is a good doctor...have been going to him since I was 13. The only problem I have had is with the staff...I needed an appointment as soon as possible and I explained that I had many concerns and it was very important that I see a doctor as soon as they could fit me in...I received an appointment for 2 1/2 months later...when I called back because of what I felt was an emergency the lack of urgency or care from the receptionist really upset me...enough so that I think that I may be swithching my doctor soon...with no offense to the doctor at all...no woman should feel like she is unable to turn to her doctor when she feels something is wrong and I will find a place that appriciates their patients..but as far as dr zamostien goes he is a wonderful caring man who unfortunetly has the wrong people working for him.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Paul S Zamostien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul S Zamostien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.