Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paula L Mcallister has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paula L Mcallister has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Paula L Mcallister has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paula L Mcallister is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My experience with Dr. McAllister has been amazing. I have never had a more attentive or caring doctor. The dedication and commitment she has to her patients is unparalleled. She is reassuring, kind and patient. When you see her, you feel as if you are her only patient. Not only is she the best OBGYN I have ever seen, she is the best doctor my family or I have ever seen. My baby and I couldn't be in better hands.
Hi who ever wants to know more information or reference about "Paula Mcallister" PLEASE READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!! I was looking for a good doctor to deliver my first baby which was a baby boy i was searching online in the LA area where i lived & i cam across Paula Mcallister and she had allot of good reviews, so i decided to give her a try, i finally had an appointment with her 2 weeks later 3 hours before my appointment she called me she had to run for a vocation trip! i was like OMG!! that"s insane, but she promised me she would be back next week and take good care of me. so i decided to wait finally when i get to see her i couldn't take her ugly attitude so treated me like garbage she also was very careless when she touched me as i was nothing. what a shame i told right away my boy friend we cant use her as she looks abusive & the good part is i found a different clinic which was much better and more friendly. so if your looking for a good doctor to deliver your baby please do yourself a favor and look somewhere else Paula Mcallister is not the way to go she should find herself a different state or country where abuse can be done
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Paula L Mcallister accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen To Women Obbyn Los Angeles, 6310 San Vicente Blvd Ste 330, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Paula L Mcallister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.