Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pawan S Kumar MD
Dr. Pawan S Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulare, CA, with other offices in Bakersfield, CA and Bakersfield, CA . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Pawan S Kumar has 3 locations
Dr. Pawan S Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pawan S Kumar has the following 14 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gestational Diabetes
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pawan S Kumar - Posted on October 23rd, 2010
14 Years Experience
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University
Graduated in 2005
Suny Health Science Center At Brooklyn
Dr. Pawan S Kumar Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Pawan S Kumar
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pawan S Kumar, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Tulare, CA, in this video.
Dr. Pawan S Kumar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulare, CA.