Dr. Penny L Bisk Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Penny L Bisk?

Dr. Bisk is fabulous!!!! She has been taking care of our family for 20 years! We love her and appreciate all her good care!!!

Extremely knowledgeable! I have the utmost respect for and trust in her abilities.

Fantastic doctor!

We have been guided to specialists, for various medical problems ,and have always been greatly satisfied with her recommendations

some concerns

She is the Best Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Bisk for many years and I don't know if I would be able to trust another physician with my health care if I could not see her. She takes all of my complaints and concerns seriously and because of that I have caught some major issues. She has a busy practice now,but I never mind the wait because when it's your turn she is all about you and your concerns. Just love her!

BETTIE HOLMES

Dr. Bisk is a excellent doctor and I highly recommend her. I never feel pressured or rushed by her or her staff. She is always on top of my problems. I feel she is not just my doctor but a friend who truly cares about me and my well being. All questions and concerns are addressed truthfully. She is my entire family's doctor.

Excellent Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Penny Bisk for many years and am quite pleased with her care and highly recommend her.Dr. Bisk is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to answer your questions. She has recommended me to some excellent specialists and worked with them to help resolve my medical issues. If there is an emergency situation and Dr. Bisk is unavailable, the office assistant offers to schedule you with another doctor in the practice the same day if that is acceptable. There are no long waits, and the staff is quite friendly.

She is the best diagnostician I have ever met

She has treated my whole family for over 11 years, including my 100 and 101 year old in-laws, and is the sole reason that they were kept alive and in good health their last 11 years of their life. I know of no doctor I would trust more.

There's a reason she's not accepting new patients . . .

. . . and it's because she is simply wonderful. When my former physician retired, I felt a loss that surprised me. But after my first apointment with Dr. Bisk, ah, relief. After several more appointments my first impression is all the more confirmed. she is a highly competent physician with an endearing personal touch. And as part of a group practice, she has competent back-up when she's away.