- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter C Kowalski MD
Dr. Peter C Kowalski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Fort Worth, TX. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Peter C Kowalski has 3 locations
Dr. Peter C Kowalski has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter C Kowalski has the following 13 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Peter C Kowalski Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "PacificSource PSN", "PacificSource PSN" ]
Regence Health Plans
- [ "Regence ID Preferred Provider Network", "Regence ID Preferred Provider Network" ]
More about Dr. Peter C Kowalski
Dr. Kowalski graduated from the Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1983. Dr. Kowalski works in Fort Worth, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry.