Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter F Dsilva has the following 1 specialty
- Colorectal Surgery
Showing 5 of 7
Its going to happen. get over it! appointments are given only mondays for one thing so you have adjust your schedule to fit theirs. Called to reschedule and phones were down. Rescheduled again and explained reasons to staff and they seemed understanding at first. Their office phone works at times and doesnt at other times and they call from random numbers. Had to cancel for personal reasons which they were aware of. Third time i called phone was busy (not working)as usual. When i finally got hold the lady i spoke to didnt want to listen and gave phone to another secretary who was rude all of a sudden stating they lost patients because of last minute cancellations since they scheduled me in their place. Are you kidding? First of all fix your phone lines! secondly, you didnt loose anybody, you are the one who schedules appointments at the times no other patients are coming. Every one of your patients are scheduled one time or another so dont say you lost patients due to a cancellation! Doctor says to drop? Why is that? Oh he wants only high profit appointments i bet. spoke to the doc personally in the first visit and he made it seem like he didnt give a s*** but he will do my low profit procedure just one time since he cant just turn anyone away. Never again. They are all arrogant and uncompassionate. They are nice when they can generate income from you. They are obnoxious and rude when they dont want to deal with you!
47 Years Experience
St Johns Medical College
Graduated in 1971
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Peter F Dsilva accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri County Surgical, 821 Pre Emption Rd Ste 302, Geneva, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter F Dsilva in this video.
Dr. Peter F Dsilva is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Geneva, NY.