Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter A Robilio
Dr. Peter A Robilio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Burien, WA . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Robilio is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Robilio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter A Robilio has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Peter A Robilio has the following 7 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Hot Flashes
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
Dr. Peter A Robilio has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter A Robilio is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Robilio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Peter A Robilio accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter A Robilio in this video.
Dr. Peter A Robilio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.