Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter L Stevenson
Dr. Peter L Stevenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Stevenson is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Hutzel Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter L Stevenson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Birth Control
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pap Smear
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Genital Warts
- Child Birth
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Female Infertility
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Not only was the office manager Tracy rude and clearly disorganized but after misdiagnosing me and recommending a hysterectomy (under age of 35), he refused to speak to me by telephone and said I'd need to make an appointment, he is no longer my physician and I will not be giving him any more of my time or money... Just glad I have a new doctor and an accurate diagnosis!
No one should ever question the personal or professional integrity of Peter Stevenson. I was one of his first patients after medical school, as my OBGYN had just retired. I could have seen a more experienced doctor, but I decided to give him a shot, and I was so very glad I did. He was, and is, as smart as a whip, which is of paramount importance to me, and should be to all of you !!! Also, his bedside manner is WONDERFUL, and I have never known him to be inappropriate in any way. By the way, have you known another doctor to run the speculum under warm water as a courtesy to his patients ? That is Peter Stevenson.
I have been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Stevenson is an amazing doctor. He is extremely patient and when questions are asked, he takes his time to answer them. He delivered my babies and now sees two of them. He has always diagnosed my conditions accurately and will contact you no matter what time or day it is. Jessica, the PA is terrific. You may have to wait a few minutes, but you must understand that when it is your turn to see them, they will take all the time needed to discuss your health. I have never received such wonderful care at any other physician's office. When I was in the hospital the nurses raved out him!
Dr. Stevenson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Peter L Stevenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Ob/Gyn Pc, 2100 Monroe St, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter L Stevenson in this video.
Dr. Peter L Stevenson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.