Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Tasca
Dr. Philip Tasca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ, with another office in Nanuet, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Tasca is affiliated with Palisades Medical Center. Dr. Tasca has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Tasca has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Intestinal Diseases
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Nutritional Support
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Sports Medicine
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Hepatitis B
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Tasca has studied at well regarded medical institutions in the area of pain management and physical rehabilitation. My visits with him found him upbeat, able & willing to answer my questions, and straightforward with the presentation of my options. I had many procedures at PMR and would highly recommend Dr. Tasca and the entire staff.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tasca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Temple University Health System
Dr. Philip Tasca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Tasca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.