Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pouya P Bahrami has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 25
Dr Bahrami has been my physician for over 10 years since I came to Los Angeles as a Travel RN. He is caring, kind and considerate. His practice has grown because he cares about haaving good patient outcomes. He treats each patient as an individual with specific needs of his expertise. His practice is family focused and patient centered.
Dr Bahrami is a good doctor, he knows what he is talking about. BUT, it takes forever to get a call back. Receptionist place you on hold for A LONG time. You have to wait at least 3 weeks to get an appointment. When you call, you will be lucky if you get someone on the phone, usually you get a voicemail. When you go for your appointment, say, its at 9 am or 12 pm, you will be seen maybe one hour later, and then your done in 10 minutes....Im searching for a new doctor right now, as soon as I find better customer service, I will leave.
The Dr. is always late. I have had four appointments cancelled or they tried to reschedule the day of the applointment. The receptionist's are rude and either keep you on hold forever or don't call you back. The Dr. didn't seem to really care and seemed cold. The appointments that they didn't cancel I was told not to be late and I had to wait at least 45 minutes so had to pay for extra parking on top.
Wow!!! Dr. Bahrami over exceeded my expectations of the medical visit. He was throural, detailed, sensative, and knowledgeable. Dr. Bahrami took the time examine the cause of my symptoms and provided a treatment plan to solve and prevent symptoms not to mask the symptoms. I am not the typical person to write a review however he took the time with me and I want to take the time to acknowledge him.
22 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Pouya P Bahrami accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pouya P Bahrami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.