Dr. Pradip K Jamnadas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pradip K Jamnadas?

When I needed him most

He is a widely sought after physician, I see a PA most times for my follow up visits however, he was available when I needed urgent care for angina and I walked in to his urgent care service.

Extremely Rude

Dr.Jamnadas interrupted his Physician Assistant by introducing himself then proceeded to immediately ask me why my urine toxicology screen from the hospital admission was positive for Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Opiotes. If he had taken the time to look as the medication list his P.A. had just documented, he would have known I had been preciosuly prescribes Fioracet, Ativan and Morphine. His accusatory first impression was very rude!! He had me in tears and then proceeded to ask why!?!?

I love this man for over 21 years he's been apart of my survival

An awesome man!!! I'm 40 years of age and he's been my Cardiologist since 1996 I was 19 years of age. He just did my 5th pacemaker and have made sure I had the best cardiac and thoriac surgeon to due a lead change after 10+ years of implantation. He saved my life over and over again and yes he's hardly in the office as he's a professor in educating while providing Gala's of info to his patients for free in reference to eating and living well and healthy. He's direct and firm with his patients as he wants you to live so taking it easy on you is important but making sure you follow directions is most important to him. He likes to see good patient Dr correspondence for longevity a fulfilled living.

so so doctor

If you really need somebody ok but he's really not that good and a little condescending in tone

scary experience

making eye contact with this man made my skin crawl

Liar

A morally compromised individual. Do not let this man abuse you.

Dr Jamandas is very rude and no bedside matters. Would not recommend him to anyone!! If you want to see Dr Jamnadas good luck. He is never at the office and you see his NP'S.

Excellent Cardiologist!!

Dr. Jamnadas is an excellent cardiologist and I highly recommend him. He always treats his patients very well and looks for the best health solutions.

Highly recommend Dr. J

This last visit he went above and beyond all expectations and then some. He does care about the person not just the problem. Highly recommend

Excellent physician. Am grateful and fortunate to have been his patient since 1995!

World Class Cardiologist

Dr. J is an excellent physician and have highly recommend him to my friends and family. I've been a patient since the mid 90's and would never think of changing to another doctor. I trust Dr. J and his staff totally to efficiently and effectively treat and diagnose my condition. Dr. J. and his staff take the extra time to discuss and make sure each patient is fully aware of their individual conditions; they are always there to answer any questions.

The best

I have had a number of cardiologists, but this one is far, far better than ant of the other ones and he has helped me far more than any other. Also, he has spent far more time with me on each visit than any of the others.