Is Dr. Pranay Ramdev the right Doctor for you?
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pranay Ramdev has 2 locations
960 37th Pl. Suite 104
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Book Online Now
Dr. Pranay Ramdev has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Pranay Ramdev has the following 9 expertise
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Showing 5 of 85
Impressed with the care I was given.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pranay Ramdev - Posted on October 11th, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Pranay Ramdev Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pranay Ramdev's office for more information.
960 37th Pl. Suite 104 Vero Beach, FL : (772) 577-2650
2215 Nebraska Ave. Suite 3D Fort Pierce, FL : (772) 261-9075
More about Dr. Pranay Ramdev
Dr. Pranay T. Ramdev, founder and president of Vascular, Interventional & Vein Associates (VIVA), is Fellowship trained and Board Certified in Vascular Surgery. Dr. Ramdev received his Medical Degree ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pranay Ramdev, MD - Vascular Surgery in Vero Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Pranay Ramdev is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.