Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachenetta V Stimage has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
Had to switch doctors after being late in my 3rd trimester. DR. Stimage staff is not responsive, responsible, thorough, and knowledgeable. They do not get back to you on anything. You have to remind them or bring things up to them (I.e. Special testing, trending topics, etc.) they have hung up on me...just plain rude. The hours of the office are very limited. Wait time is an average of 30-45 minutes. I just think if you want good service go to someone who cares and has a staff that backs them up.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2010, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Methodist Health System
Dr. Rachenetta V Stimage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNikki A Walden Md Pa, 4325 N Josey Ln Ste 300, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Rachenetta V Stimage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.