Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rafik D Muawwad has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 9
This doctor saw my son in the ER and obviously 6pm on Friday night was just not convenient for him to be at hospital. Manually set my 8 yr old son's arm with NO pain meds and was insulting to him when he cried. NOW...on Monday...spent 2 hours in different ortho doc office for a reduction that should have been done FRIDAY...and have been referred to pediatric ortho due to severity of break.
I was told by Dr Muawwad that I had arthritis in every part of the "herniated disks(2)" and slipped disks and that I would have to continue doing what I am doing now continue with the "drugs" and there was nothing else to do. But since moving to Alabama & talked with physcians here & they have told me there are other methods of treatment. I am NOT a drug person & don't like taking pills...
44 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1974
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Rafik D Muawwad accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rafik D Muawwad is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.