The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ravi R Ubriani has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I am new to Tallahassee and didn't know what Dermatologist to go to for some suspicious looking moles I had put off too long to get checked. Did a lot of research online and Dr Ravi Ubriani's credentials really looked impressive. But when you are 69 yrs old and the Dr is only 36 yrs old you wonder a little. Found out my concerns were foolish. Dr Ubriani is one of the nicest and best doctors I ever met and his office and medical staff are terrific. I had several cancerous moles removed, thank God, in time. Dr Ubriani will be my Dermatologist for continued follow up. Highly recommend him to anyone with skin conditions or suspicious looking moles. Don't wait, like I did, the sooner a cancerous skin condition is detected and treated the better the chances of a positive outcome.
16 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Ravi R Ubriani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health Medical Center, 20200 54th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA
Dr. Ravi R Ubriani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynnwood, WA.