Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond E Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Showing 2 of 2
I highly recommend Dr. Miller. He is the most kind, considerate and professional cardiologist I have ever met. He does not scold or demean you in any way. His diagnosis are always correct. He spends the time needed with me even if I go over time. That is why I do not complain about my office wait because I know that he is giving patients that extra care that they need as he does with me. Thank you Dr. Miller
32 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Raymond E Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristina Care Cardiology, 252 Chapman Rd Ste 150, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond E Miller in this video.
Dr. Raymond E Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.