Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald McLaughlin
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in South Richmond Hill, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
North Shore University Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York
Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Schneider Children`s Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
Forest Hills Hospital
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrens Med Ctr of NY
New York Hospital Westchester Division
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.