- Nassau University Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reham Abdou MD
Dr. Reham Abdou, MD is a doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Pediatrics.
Dr. Reham Abdou has 2 locations
Dr. Reham Abdou has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Reham Abdou has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Reham Abdou Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow , NY (516) 572-6177
- 219 Bryant St Buffalo , NY 14222
More about Dr. Reham Abdou
Dr. Abdou works in East Meadow, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Abdou is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.