Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rhett L Daugherty has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Rhett L Daugherty has the following 25 expertise
- Laser Surgery
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Kidney Stones
- Urethral Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Fistula
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Retention
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Dr. Rhett L Daugherty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
31 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Rhett L Daugherty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Urology, 103 Old Marlton Pike Ste 225, Medford, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rhett L Daugherty in this video.
Dr. Rhett L Daugherty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, NJ.