Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Mclean has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Showing 5 of 24
OMG!!! Dr McLean was referred to me by my previous dr. That moved to another state ,my first visit was horrible ,staff disorganized ,waiting room dirty with diffident colored chairs with stains it looks like he picked up the chairs of the street someone through out ,my appointment was at 9:30 am I did not see dr McLean until 1:00 unacceptable! his staff did not even came out and made apology on his behalf apparently it's the CUSTOM around his staff to treat patient like your time is of no value and it seems they have no clue of what's going on .I came back the second visit the same thing 1:30 appointment and other patient was still waiting since 9:00 appointment ,so I made a stink and he kicked me out of his horror movie waiting room WHAT A SORRY DR !!!rather to apologize for the waiting he was made at me for speaking out
I love Dr. McClean. He is an absolute dream. I have been seeing Dr. McClean for over 5 yrs and refuse to see any other doctor. His caring and supportive honest ways make any illness your going through easy. I do recommend you show up and hour before your scheduled appt as your wait time will be long. He takes time with each patient to ensure proper care, so be ready to wait BBUUTT ITS SOOO WORTH THE WAIT ..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Richard A Mclean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBroward Multispecialty Group LLC, 4101 NW 4th St Ste 404, Plantation, FL
Dr. Richard A Mclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.