Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard L Ursone
Dr. Richard L Ursone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ursone is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, St Lukes Baptist Hospital and Mission Trail Baptist Hospital. Dr. Ursone has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard L Ursone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard L Ursone has the following 24 expertise
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
Dr. Richard L Ursone has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard L Ursone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Being a patient of his has been a very special experience. I fell and the MRI results indicated I had massive tears and he did the surgery on my Rotator Cuff and had to use screws, nuts and bolts to put me back together again and he is absolutely fantastic!!! No one could possibly be better. His entire team is outstanding from the front office crew to his surgical crew. Now PT is excellent!!
Dr Ursone is one of the best doctor's I have ever seen. He is professional, caring, and concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.
I have recently had my second joint replacement performed by Dr.Ursone(one knee&one hip)and yesterday made an appointment for the other hip joint to be replaced .I am eager to proceed because of the great success of the first two replacements. Dr Ursone is highly gifted,and shows great integrity for his work.I thank God for what he has done for me! Dana Tucker
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ursone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Richard L Ursone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Ursone in this video.
Dr. Richard L Ursone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.