Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Zimmerman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 12
To have Bladder cancer was scary.. Mercy Urologist Clinic everyone was so nice and helpful...diagnosed and surgery in 7 days...every step we met the nicest and helpful people..Dr Zimmerman was the best.. We appreciated his straight talk and professionalism ...Dr Bumper and Dr Zimmerman are the best! The whole Mercy team were awesome...thank you all
A previous urologist told me I'd have to wear a catheter bag for the rest of my life. I asked Dr. Zimmerman for a second opinion. He determined that contrary to the previous dr's opinion that if I'd say yes to having a TURP, it's likely that I'd no longer have to wear a bag. Dr. Z's TURP procedure was fast, efficient and virtually no pain. Am free of bag.
17 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Robert A Zimmerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic, 200 S 20th St Ste C, Rogers, AR
Dr. Robert A Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.