Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I am NOT your typical patient.. I analyze everything to a fault.. I fill with anxiety when having to go to any doctor let alone a gynecologist. Dr. Ashmore did not get exasperated with me what so ever.. I even had more questions after the exam while checking out and he still was happy to address anything I needed... What a blessing! He is slow.. gentle.. and has a ton of compassion. He is to the point which I love.. He doesn't beat around the bush (no pun intended) and he made me comfortable enough where my laughing was not due to bad nerves but was genuine.. Makes me wonder what the heck I was afraid of!!
I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Ashmore. I knew I needed a hysterectomy when I was referred to him but he still took the time to explain alternative treatments that may have provided some measure of interim relief. When I decided to schedule the surgery his staff was extremely professional, helpful, and efficient. During the pre-op visit he took time to make sure neither my husband or I had any questions. His ease and confidence relieved my husband's fear and made us both very comfortable. He stopped to see me in the OR Holding area to make sure I was ready and didn't have any questions. He spoke to my husband after surgery, and made rounds again that afternoon. I saw him early the next morning (he had not only reviewed my chart but had already spoken with the nursing staff about how I did overnight) and again just after lunch (he had already reviewed my chart and bloodwork and still spent time with me). He even took time to talk with us during a walk in the hallway prior to discharging me. I appreciate the way Dr. Ashmore balances direct communication with caring confidence. Anyone who could find fault with his bedside manner must have been looking for something besides competent medical care. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating GYN surgery.
42 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Womens Care, 1401 Centerville Rd Ste 202, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert E Ashmore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.