The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Bibb has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert D Bibb has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Robert D Bibb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
I have spent years going from doctor to doctor, searching for answers for my itchy, dry, painful, cracked skin. I also had other issues, red bumps in the midst of all of that. No one could help me with any of it. I was in tears the day I met Dr.Bibb. Dr.Bibb was so patient and he listened to me. He took time and explained my condition to me. He did a biopsy and sent me for labs. Within days, I was feeling so much better. All my issues are under control now. Thanks to Dr. Bibb and his staff for such wonderful care. I look forward to going back for my check up-.
Spent very little time with me and one procedure had to be repeated, expensive and not very thorough.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Robert D Bibb accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWaccamaw Dermatologyplastc Surgery, 917 Medical Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Bibb in this video.
Dr. Robert D Bibb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.