Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert D Orr
Dr. Robert D Orr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Orr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert D Orr has the following 20 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Cancer
- Joint Replacement
- Vertebrae inflammation (Spondylitis)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Robert D Orr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 27
Had excellent surgical outcome, which, I guess trumps everything else ! However, on my first return visit, I requested a script for muscle relaxant. He refused, stating that they don't work ! Well, they certainly do work for me. I can't understand why that was refused??? Today's rules in medicine are to address the patient's needs and make patient as comfortable as possible. Made no sense. If he had just noted that I am an RN, he would have known immediately how easy to access that medication ! This taught me that you get nowhere by trying to play by the rules.
29 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Orr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Cleveland, OH, in this video.
Dr. Robert D Orr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.